And now for something different! We thought you might like a quick look behind-the-scenes of our set-up for our first 2 Guys Talking About.
This is how we shot the first four shows. Not sure this will always be the set-up, but just in case you’re curious, here is how we did it.
Here’s a list of the gear I used for the video.
- Canon 70D – http://amzn.to/2pLTnmP
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 – http://amzn.to/2HzCeVR
- Canon g7x Mark II http://amzn.to/2pLKJVl
- Canon 24mm – http://amzn.to/2pLVg2w
- Zoom H4N Digital Recorder – http://amzn.to/2r7c2xf
- Rode Video Mic GO mic – http://amzn.to/2r74lXJ
- Rode NTG1 Boom mic – http://amzn.to/2pzjeCg
- Manfrotto Tripod – http://amzn.to/2qgAsU3
- Falcon Eyes Flexible led panel – https://amzn.to/2JJ6sHQ
And I edit all my videos on Final Cut Pro X on an iMac. For a list of all my gear and other recommendations, check out my Kit Creator page.
All-new shows drop every Wednesday!
Thanks for watching.
If you’re interested in sponsoring 2 Guys Talking About, then let’s talk!
Just click on Contact Us and let’s work together!
We’re also are very social…or at least try to be.
2 Guys Talking About is produced by Kolbe Creative Media